All my practices, including painting and sculptures & installation, are strongly inspired by the personal everyday excitements. For example, going to the well-displayed café for a good coffee & cake is an essential part of my life. Also, I love observing all the various shapes, colours existing in this world.
For the sculptures and installation, the visual temptation from highly decorated dessert images on social media attracts me for a unique recreation using unedible materials. Then the outcome plays with the idea of possibilities on triggering the audience’s imagination producing the mouth-watering and tantalising sensation from optical experience. To gain the seductive outcome on each piece, I always go through a long process that is pretty much similar to what patissier do for their amazing delicacies.
I have dealt with two practices as a totally separate kind of art but recently am experimenting by combining the idea while counting the relationship between artwork and the audience
- September 2019, Your Petite World. The Copper Tea. London.
- 2020 Recent Graduates' Exhibition. Group Show curated by Cassie Beadle. Affordable Art Fair Battersea. London.
- 2020 EXH 2. Online Group Exhibition. Floorr Magazine. London.
- 2019 For You. Group Show. Ian Art Space. Seoul, KR.
- 2019 YNGSPC X DYNAMISK Online Exhibition. Young Space - yngspc.com. Northeast Wisconsin, US.
- 2019 Summer Degree Show. Goldsmiths, University of London - Ben Pimlott Building. London.
- 2019 NOBUDAM: PLAYGROUND. Group Show. Art Number 23 - The Biscuit Factory. London.
- 2019 How Much Is A Chunk?. Group Show. Galerie der HFBK. Hamburg, Germany.
- 2018 3D-2D. Duo Show. The Copper Tea. London, UK.
- 2018 Noisy Flesh. Group Show. The Five Bells. London.
- 2018 Anti Septic + Uncle Eclectic. Group Show. Laurie Grove Baths. London.
- 2016 A-OK Mindroll. Degree Show. Goldsmiths, University of London - St James Annexe. London, UK.
- 2016 Sound and Language. Group Show. Goldsmiths, University of London - Library Special Collections & Archives. London.
- Generation Z _ Artists on the Rise. ARTPREMIUM. Winter 2019 issue. Paris, France.
- INTIMACY. Tangle Magazine. Issue 2. 2019. London, UK.
- Spring term 2019 Exchange Programme with the Hochschule für Bildende Künste, Hamburg (HFBK).